Echinacea is a flowering herbaceous perennial hardy in zones 4-12. This plant is widely known in herbal healing circles for its ability to stimulate the immune system as well as properties to provide inner strength and calling prosperity.
Spiritual and Magickal Usage:
- Carry echinacea petals in a sachet or mojo back to give you inner strength during tough times.
- Grown around the house or added to a bouquet, it is said to draw prosperity and protect the family from poverty.
- Add echinacea to any spell or charm to increase its effectiveness.
- Used in a tonic, echinacea can stimulate your immune system. There are diminishing returns to this, so long-term use is not advised.
- Echinacea has been said to activate the liver, mucous membranes, and lymph nodes.
- When used in a compress, echinacea can help wound healing and cleansing of germs.
Echinacea prefers alkaline, rich, and rocky, well-drained soil will full sun to partial shade. The seeds are light-dependent germinators so lightly tamp them into soil or cover with a thin layer of 1/4". Germination is 10-20 days; seedlings should be spaced 8-12 inches apart.
All information is provided for educational purposes with no guarantee of results; please use all herbal products with care.
Packet of 100 organic Echinacea Purpurea seeds.