Hopi tobacco, also called wild tobacco, is ceremonial tobacco with very high nicotine content. This plant is an annual. The leaves of this tobacco are considered to be antispasmodic, cathartic, and sedative. It can be used ceremonially for space clearing, weight loss, fatigue, grounding, and much more.
Spiritual and Magickal Usage:
- When added to incense or smudges, this enhances the clearing ability of the smudge.
- In incense, it helps to ground and center.
- This plant can be used to replace any member of the nightshade family for spells.
- Throw dried leaves into a fire for a sacrificial offering.
- It can be added in small amounts to a tea as a sedative.
- In a poultice, it is said to help rheumatic swelling and scorpion stings.
All information is provided for educational purposes with no guarantee of results; please use all herbal products with care.
Packet of 100 organic Hopi Wild Tobacco (Nicotiana rustica) seeds.
** All parts of this plant contain nicotine, a potent stimulant, use extreme caution when using.